|Romanized Name:||Haurungu Makaron|
|English Name:||Howling Macaroon|
Conman Pirates/ ???? Pirates
Ship Design and AppearanceEdit
Figurehead, Helm, and AnchorsEdit
Men's and Women's QuartersEdit
Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar/ SickbayEdit
Library, Artillery Room, Explosives RoomEdit
Training Rooms, Obstacle Course, FunhouseEdit
Trapdoors, Hidden Rooms, SlidesEdit
Fetch Bon VoyageEdit
The name, Howling Macaroon, is a name suggested by Joudan that describes the ship's ability to howl and he was eating macaroons at the time. He thought that since the ship's design is so crazy, he might as well give a crazy name but catchy as well. However before the ship was properly named as thus, a couple of names were suggested by the crew. Some are insulted direct at another person. The following are those names suggested by the crew.
- Erupting Beast: Supreme Hasta a Vista: A name which Donburi intended to call the ship.
- Honey Gull: Kouko's first suggestion for the ship's name.
- Wonderland Coco: Kouko's second suggestion for the ship's name after being told that it has a crocodile figurehead but missaid croco.
- Unwavering Challenger: Jet Leek's first suggestion for the ship's name.
- Crunchy Fortress: Tekkan's first suggestion for the ship's name.
- Drunk Gallery Asshole: Kyouki's first suggestion for the ship's name to directly insult Tekkan's behavior when he is drunk.
- Bouncy Coco Dial Funhouse: Kouko's third suggestion for the ship's name. She missaid Crocodile again.
- Crocodile eats Tekkan for lunch: Kouko's fourth suggestion for the ship's name after tekkan made fun of her last suggestion.
- Coco Dial shreds Drunk Bastard who F**k up at everything in life with a tiny d**k!: Kyouki's second suggestion for the ship's name to insult Tekkan again for picking on Kouko and purposely missaid Coco Dial.
- Smoking Holmes- Lolo's first suggestion for the ship's name.
- Deep-Fried Gator-Yaku's first suggestion for the ship's name.
- Barbeque Gator Tail- Yaku's second suggestion for the ship's name after being criticized about his first suggestion implying he only thinks about food.
- Tragic Comedy Theater- Noh's first suggestion for the ship's name.
- Hot Springs Heaven: Berri's first suggestion for the ship's name. Berri only cared about the hot springs in the ship.